We are very fortunate here at George Jay to be able to offer a daily breakfast and lunch program. Both programs do require students to be registered so we can ensure we have enough food ready.
- A balanced yummy breakfast is served everyday.
- Is supported through the generous donations from our community
- Is provided free to our students
- We ask that all students register for this program using this form. Breakfast Program Form
Looking for some great ideas for Breakfast check out this Breakfast Snack Attack
- A balanced delicious lunch is served everyday.
- Is supported through our community link funds and parent contributions.
- Is a Needs based program to support families and not because it is easier than making lunch everyday.
- Does not include a beverage as we have plenty of water available to our students. Bring a bottle and fill it up at one of our handy bottle filling stations.
- Some suggested payment options might be:
- Pay full cost for the first child and half for each additional child.
- Pay $25 for the first child and $10 for each additional child.
- Whatever contributions your family can afford, not matter how small.
- If you are unable to contribute this month, your child or children are still welcome to register for the program.
- Click here for our October Lunch Program Registration Form
- Click here for our October Lunch Menu